Blue playhead ahead of red playhead in some tracks? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Kupujte_Pytle View Post
    dont worry mate, it's because every track has different lead in time, i.e. the empty space before the track starts. Timecode is aligned to your track, therefore track is not aligned to the timecode.
    that could possibly make sense, but still doesn't solve the issue of seeing 2 little playheads. i sometimes lose track of which is which in the heat of the moment. especially if i need to use hot cues and then have to think to myself, ok use the red as a reference, not the blue. there should be an option to turn this off. since there isn't, i really hope there is a solution for this, but it appears there isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by princesultan View Post
    that could possibly make sense, but still doesn't solve the issue of seeing 2 little playheads. i sometimes lose track of which is which in the heat of the moment. especially if i need to use hot cues and then have to think to myself, ok use the red as a reference, not the blue. there should be an option to turn this off. since there isn't, i really hope there is a solution for this, but it appears there isn't.
    I see your point, but take a look at it this way:
    Before it used to be TWO red markers, and THAT could get confusing looking at the stripe view; especially with all the hotcues spread out, the beatgrid and now spectrum waveforms on top. I know I got tricked a few times.
    Now you can actually tell them apart. Just remember the red one is the main one and you ALWAYS see it in the same position in the main waveform view I hardly even notice the blue marker on the stripe view anymore.

A checkbox to hide the absolute needle wouldn't hurt, but it's already better than before.

Hmmm. Weird. I don't remember there bring 2 red playheads before in 1.2.7.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12