whats the best way to access decks c/d with the vci100

Default whats the best way to access decks c/d with the vci100

okay, so ive been doing some thinking and i want to start programing my vci to get my other two decks rollin.

my question is, whats the best way to enable these 2 through midi? is it a matter of making a new midi page an then duplicating every control for the other 2 decks?

currently im using firmware 1.2 and traktor 3.4.

its a long shot but, anyone have a tsi?
    dj booth: macbook pro 15"/audio 8 dj/xone 32/vestax vci 100/vestax cdj05/2x stanton t-80/traktor
    production desk: iMac 20"/Yamaha HS80M/digi 002/focusrite octopre/m audio axiom 49/reason/ableton live

DJ TANNER-foul house mixtape

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

quick note, Traktor 3.4 has a tks.

Search around the controller mappings. You can do this with a tks on two MIDI pages, just make sure soft takeover is on.

there are instructions, also, for copying the language and just switching the deck focus from A/B to C/D...
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Quote Originally Posted by djtanner View Post
    is it a matter of making a new midi page an then duplicating every control for the other 2 decks?

currently im using firmware 1.2 and traktor 3.4.

its a long shot but, anyone have a tsi?
    I do it the way you mention. I use the same setup but I do mix externally, which solves most of the c-d deck issue.

Are you mixing externally ? if so you can try mi TKS. I assigned the "Preview" button for switching from midi page 1-2 (deck AB/CD)