EUROLIVE B205D as a DJ monitor?

Default EUROLIVE B205D as a DJ monitor?

Has anyone used the EUROLIVE B205D as a DJ monitor. I am planning on using it with the ddj t1. I would normally use something else but since the ddj t1 has no booth output just trs and rca I need something with it's own independent volume control. I was planning on connecting my mains to the trs and the B205D to the rca's. Has any one heard it in person and what are your thoughts for using it as a Dj monitor?

I have the b215d s as a pa setup. And I'll say that they are awesome. Should work perfect for what you need. I'd look up the one you posted but I'm on my iphone
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1

Where would you be using it? It looks tiny.

I have a B215d I used as a monitor for a while. It worked but the sound quality is pretty sub par compared to other powered speakers but I was spoiled with a QSC system.

Really? Sub par? I thought they sounded better than the mackies. And yeah of course a qsc system is going to sound better then a behringher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1

Quote Originally Posted by djnesquigs View Post
    Really? Sub par? I thought they sounded better than the mackies. And yeah of course a qsc system is going to sound better then a behringher.
    I think the mackies sound a lot better. I find the behringers distort the highs and makes everything overly punchy no matter how much you mess with the EQ on the speaker.

I dj at bars and small clubs and I take my own B 52 Matrix 1000v2 powered set up. I don't need a really big monitor just something that will give me a little clearer definition as I work thru a transition. Also using the ddj t1 I need something that has independent volume control on the front and is within reach because the ddj t1 does not have a booth output just an rca that runs parallel with the trs outputs.