mix-101 help? please? anyone? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

In preferences, go to CONTROLLER MANAGER, click on the button at the bottom left that says IMPORT, and select the appropriate .tsi file for the controller, and you are good to go.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Convert

ok i did that nothing on the controller lit up and nothing happens when i press any button, so after clicking import i got loads o commands come up in assignments table but what do i do then ?

and again thanx for helping

Is it the LE version of TP2 you have mate? If so you cant use custom mappings.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Convert

traktor version 2.0.1
    license type: full

Tech Convert

i seem to have got it goin thanks to your help most of it works now minus the volume and cross fader? any suggestions?

Default mix-101 help? please? anyone?

Me thinks someone pirated traktor.

Tech Mentor

me to lol

Anyway regardless or not it should still work
    First Mix, have a listen you know you want to
    http://soundcloud.com/mattybruce/spr...-daddy-mixtape

Tech Mentor

yeah seriously, vdj pro 8, then out of nowhere traktor pro 2.

..ah doesn't change the fact that someone here doesn't know how to midi map.

Tech Convert

ook...... im no bullshitter i got traktor pro, traktor dj studio, virtual dj , mixstation, deckadance , music director, and reason and a few others,

to be 100% honest i think for dj'ing......yeah the mixstation lol oldie but a goldie i can mouse mix on the mixstation for about an hour 1/2 without any messups' thats why i bought the controller so i could do multiple things at the same time. also i notice things like the mixstation has the bass'mid'treb rotary's plus faders for each...the others dont

im more into using them ...but setup im useless on

i really REALLY appreciate the help you lot have given so far do you think someone could just run down the basic's of mapping?. like i say everything is working now except the crossfader and volume sliders.

thanx again

Tech Convert

LMAO ok guys i dunno what happened but i just started the software again....and it all works.. must have been a bad startup or something maybe i didnt restart after installing....but yeah ALL working now

special thanks to jester.nz for stopping me from throwing it out the window cheers!

buddha could you maybee explain the mapping a little ?......pa--lease.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12