mix-101 help? please? anyone?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default mix-101 help? please? anyone?

ok so i need sum guidance into getting the dj tech mix-101 to work with virtual dj or djmixstation3 i know this may be something that has been answered in the past and ive tried searching the forum and the net and cannot get anything goin i can use the controller with deckadance but i just cant get on with the software i prefer the other 2, would really appreciate the help i been up all night searching and got jack.

Tech Convert

erm cmon guys please help i know its annoying with first timers asking qeustions but i have put effort into finding this info i just cant please anyone im desperate

Tech Wizard

The topic should be in the controller section. However, you might find some help from here: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Virtua...ntrollers.html

Tech Convert

damnit from that list mine is the only controller in the series NOT supported?!!? wtf

but thank you mate for giving me that link how i could not find that page in the last 2 days i dont know but thanks

Tech Mentor

plug your controller in, then turn on vdj pro. If its not vdj pro, don't bother. Then (in vdj) config>MIDI>[your controller]
    Then you can map it manually (plenty of that on the wiki/youtube).
    good luck with your djing goals in 2011

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by buddha131 View Post
    plug your controller in, then turn on vdj pro. If its not vdj pro, don't bother. Then (in vdj) config>MIDI>[your controller]
    mmm as soon as i plug in the controller vdj pro 7 freezes

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by buddha131 View Post
    if you still get no result, then theres a problem.
    also make sure you have the latest drivers.
    it seems like you have a problem with the VDJ software
    your controller is a midi controller right? not a mixer or anything?

it's not that we don't want to help, it's just that this forum is pretty much traktor-centric with a little bit of ableton live thrown in and a squish or two of serato and itch.

virtual dj doesn't get mentioned too much...
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Tech Convert

ok so ive got a copy of traktor 2...and cannot ind how to setup this info would be great

dj tech let me download the traktor 2 pro mapping for mix-101 but...no info on where to put it and how to use it???

if it's traktor LE then u can only import supported mappings via the setup wizard afaik. if it's traktor pro then go to settings > controller manager and then import the tsi via the big import button.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast