using the s2 and midi fighter together ?
    Tech Convert

Default using the s2 and midi fighter together ?

Hello all I wanted to ask a question I have got my s2 and a midi fighter which i want to use together with the instant gratification mapping I ahve got it all working but the problem I have is when you use the midi fighter it will leave the last effect used form the midi fighter in the effect slots so my s2 slots keep changing is there a way to get them to revert to your chosen effects as soon as you stop using the mf have I set it up wrong or is there a way to change this thanks for your help in advance.

regards

wayne

Tech Convert

Any help please are the s2 and the midi fighter compatible ?

Tech Mentor

well, I'm having a difficult time understanding your first post,...but for the second post ...I'm using a Beat Masher Pro with the S2, so far I haven't had problems using it. I had to change in global settings from "hardware" to "software," but that is because I'm using the Focus AB TSI. So far they are compatible. Make sure the outputs are specific to each controller.

Tech Convert

Sorry I will try to be more clear basically I do have the s2 and the midi fighter working together ok but my fx presets as set in the controller editor for the s2 dont reset when the midi fighter is used i get the last used effects form the midi fighter in the slots not my preset fx