Controller bag for the MPD 24/26?
    Tech Wizard

Default Controller bag for the MPD 24/26?

Just got a MPD26 and its a tough piece of kit

I don't do gigs but i like to take bits of kit around with me to friends houses or on holidays just for a bit of fun i also have the x-session pro

I managed to get a 3.5inch harddrive case which fit my x-session in perfectly along with all cables and soundcard.

Im wondering i anybody knew of any cases that would fit the mpd26 in because i can't imagine putting it in a rucksack they don't have to be official just something sturdy where its not going to rattle around and get damaged

i bought the MONO Flyby http://www.monocase.com/store/pc/vie...9&idproduct=74

its great and holds everything for me (Launchpad, Stealth, LPD 8, Kontrol X1, A2DJ & Laptop) plus some clothes and a hat. its a little pricey but seriously sturdy and roomy.

EDIT: i wouldnt count this as a rucksack because of all the padding and insulation it has.
    Dell 2.3 Ghz 4 Gb Laptop - Windows 7 Premium
    Numark Stealth - Kontrol X1 - Akai LPD8 - APC20 - Novation Launchpad - Numark Mixdeck
    Traktor Pro 2 - Ableton Live 8.100000000000000

Tech Wizard

@Fail just out of curiosity what are you using your mpd26 for ?
    I Don't Wan To Go The Ocean ... Thers King Fish Out Derr Man

Tech Wizard

I only got it today so i have'nt had much time to map much but my goal is to make it more of a deck focus mashup tool

Using the 6 faders as fx groups 1 & 2 like beatmasher, gater, filter etc

Pad bank A and B being 8 cue points transport and looping for Deck A and B then Pad bank 3 for my two sample decks

if it works like that anyway

If i do that i still have a ton of controls still to use aswell

atm im really just playing with it in fl studio and that

edit: i forgot the 6 faders they will probebly be EQ but i want to get something else for mixing
    Last edited by Fail; 10-13-2011 at 09:47 AM.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Fail View Post
    edit: i forgot the 6 faders they will probebly be EQ but i want to get something else for mixing
    If you are meaning the rotarys.. i would not bother with assigning them to eq. The fact the are endless makes it hard to judge where they are set from look only + they just feel horrible.
    Macbook Pro 2011 :: Xone 22 :: Technics 1200 :: Denon DNS3700 :: 2x Midifighter ::Akia MPD24 :: Kaoss Pad 2 :: Audio 6 :: KRK Rockit 5 Darkstar :: Roland Sh-101 :: Traktor Scratch Duo :: Ableton live 8

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by jamthrax View Post
    If you are meaning the rotarys.. i would not bother with assigning them to eq. The fact the are endless makes it hard to judge where they are set from look only + they just feel horrible.
    Yeh they are a bit crap i changed my mind and mapped them to scrolling through fx for the top two banks on the faders