Which se do I have

Default Which se do I have

which overlay/version do I have? bottom buttons read sync, drop, pause, play. I just bought this badboy and would like to get it mapped so it does what the buttons say. I see that the newest ones have slice & echo instead of sync,drop.
    any help would be appreciated

I don't think its a SE. SE had the echo slice function on the button if im not mistaken. It sounds like the original labels. pics?
    Macbook Pro : Traktor Pro 2 : VCI 400SE : Maschine : Midifighter Classic : Akai MPKmini : Akai MPD16 custom : Komplete Audio 6 : VCI 100SE Arcade #87/100 : Check out my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/2089a-d

it says djtt se on the top of the overlay, i know it was orig a vci-100 blk because of the box

[IMG][/IMG]

Its the one with the eq fx

OK its verion 2_2, please anyone can you email this to me...it has been completely removed from the web

CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.