Finally pulled the trigger - Kontrol S2
    Tech Mentor

Default Finally pulled the trigger - Kontrol S2

So I finally did it. After finding a place that actually spreads payments (Zzounds) it made it a no brainer to finally commit to a controller. Of course I had a last minute rush of "is this the right one" comparing the S2, S4, and VCI-300MK2. Hopefully I made the right choice!

So any tips or tricks about the S2 I should be aware of before I get to practicing mid-week?

Pro-Tip: You have it shipped to my house for inspections.
    apc40 | ableton | ath-sj33
    deviantART | SoundCloud | facebook
    SKRILLEX IS THE BEST TECHNO DJ EVER!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quote Originally Posted by Onimode View Post
    Pro-Tip: You have it shipped to my house for inspections.
    Then mine for a quality control check.

I hope you enjoy the s2, let us know how it is. Only tip I would suggest is to look out for new mappings that are in the works for it.
    The MUSIC is what matters!
    Everything else is _________

Tech Guru

I love Zzsounds.com they actually just started rolling out an 8 payment plan system on some items. I talked to one of their sales reps and they told me that they are testing it on select items for the moment but the plan is to roll it out to all products in the near future. How far away is that is anyones guess.

They may not have the best prices or selection but if they have what you want they get it to you quickly and cheaply. I wouldn't have half the gear I have if I wasn't able to spread it out into 80-100$ payments. Hopefully they let me do 8 payments on a Kontrol S4 and I'll be a happy man.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)