NEW Electro House Mix, first ever DJ Mix :)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    Tech Convert
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    11

    Default NEW Electro House Mix, first ever DJ Mix :)

    http://soundcloud.com/lazarusnj/octo...ctro-house-mix

    Check out this NEW electro house mix featuring:

    Eric Prydz
    Sander Van Doorn
    David Guetta
    Afrojack

    FREE DOWNLOADS up to 100, so DOWNLOAD / FAVORITE / COMMENT / SHARE / PLAY / ENJOYY

  2. #2
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chenathan View Post
    Eric Prydz
    Sander Van Doorn
    David Guetta
    Afrojack
    ^^^ there are about 1 mirrion djs who use those guys' tracks in their mixes. so your original angle is what?

  3. #3
    Tech Convert
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    11

    Default

    million*

    and nah, I was just writing who is in my mix...I never said it was unique Check it out!

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    1,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itskindahot View Post
    ^^^ there are about 1 mirrion djs who use those guys' tracks in their mixes. so your original angle is what?
    Exactly, need more a reason than that to check it out. ESPECIALLY considering it's a "first mix". Come back in a year once you got a handle on DJing and actually started digging for tunes and developed your own sound and style.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    1,794

    Default

    And why would you only post a 10min mix as your "first mix" anyways? Go back to the drawing board kid.

  6. #6

    Default

    6:35 - 6:40 stay in the mix way longer IMO

    Post all you want, haters will always hate.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    1,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inverted83 View Post
    6:35 - 6:40 stay in the mix way longer IMO

    Post all you want, haters will always hate.
    Not hating at all, he asked, we answered. Simple as that. Now, if he doesn't like the answer he can do one of two things.

    1. Shrug it off because he doesn't like the fact that some one was giving him honest feedback and not develop any as a DJ and artist

    or 2. Listen to what people who have been doing this for years have to say and and take an honest look at what he really wants to do and achieve as an artist and DJ.

    People only say "haters going to hate" because they only want people to tell them what they want to hear but don't get it so only write them off as "haters" to make themselves feel good.

  8. #8
    Moderator keithace's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    5,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inverted83 View Post
    Post all you want, haters will always hate.
    verbal crutch much?

    i agree with nephew...but i wouldnt word it like him...

    i appreciate the fact that this is his first mix and he loves the music...but i don't think too many people ran to listen to that mix...may as well turn on KISS FM...

    OP: please keep playing and buying tracks (if you utilize itunes, amazon, and emusic and dedicate yourself to buying atleast ten tracks a week you will figure out what you really like...don't buy the shit that the commercials tell you to...find what sounds and beats make you bob your head...and purchase them...mix...repeat...mix...repeat...)
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    1,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keithace View Post
    verbal crutch much?

    i agree with nephew...but i wouldnt word it like him...

    i appreciate the fact that this is his first mix and he loves the music...but i don't think too many people ran to listen to that mix...may as well turn on KISS FM...

    OP: please keep playing and buying tracks (if you utilize itunes, amazon, and emusic and dedicate yourself to buying atleast ten tracks a week you will figure out what you really like...don't buy the shit that the commercials tell you to...find what sounds and beats make you bob your head...and purchase them...mix...repeat...mix...repeat...)
    I guess that's another way of saying it

  10. #10
    Moderator keithace's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    5,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nephew View Post
    I guess that's another way of saying it
    i like the good cop - bad cop thing we got going on...

    they teach this in corporate america...

    1. admonish
    2. praise

    simple psychology...
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •