for sale: silver vci-100 FW 1.1

Default for sale: silver vci-100 FW 1.1

sale pending
    i mentioned this in my original wobbly crossfader post, but thought i'd make a quick topic and see if anyone was interested before it went to ebay. the unit has seen very light use, shortly after purchase the crossfader was acting up and had been at a vestax service center for the last 10 months. just got it back, gave it a quick checkout and everything is sorted. in my impatience to get it fixed, i bought an SE, so i don't really have any need for this any longer. it is running the original 1.1 firmware, though i ordered a firmware kit so i could upgrade, if desired.
    Last edited by jean_pierre; 03-06-2009 at 05:30 PM. Reason: add sale pending note

Jean Pierre, could you post some pix of the item for sale and also where you are located to give a general idea if what shipping might come out to.

mods can we move this to gen dis side?
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

where are you .. and how much do you want for it ?

yeah thats not a bad idea, cheers for the suggestion, got a too wrapped up reading about "Brawn GP" to have a head about me. the unit itself is quite clean and i am located in los angeles, and the unit i believe is around 10lbs.

justed pm-ed you....
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |