How to create a dubstep wobble bassline "on the fly" with Vestax VCI 400 and Traktor - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That's how I feel about 98% of the videos I see of traktor DJs, sadly.
    The xwax Thread! - The minimal open source DVS for Linux!
    Reddit's /r/DJs! - Another great DJ community!

Tech Mentor

if this principle was used on a recorded loop of lets say those vocals and bought in as an echo on top of the original track firstly. then turn the echo into the wobble but at the same time hot cueing the original vocal it would completely get rid of the horrible loop shortening and also give you room to exit the "wobble solo (but with hot cued vocals)" from the same part you entered it and still keep the fundamental track alive and relevant. I hope you get what i'm saying. not making promises but if i do just on the decks a little later before bed i'll try and recreate and record what i'm trying to put across as i think this video even though it demonstrates an effect and loop technique i don't think it does it justice
    2 x Technics 1210's (mk3's), Xone 62, Denon 3500, TSP2, Traktor Kontrol S4, Midifighter, Macbook pro

Tech Wizard

sounded awful (those micro loops r painful to listen to), Ean did it in an x1 vid about a year ago sounded marginally better
    Traktor Pro 2 -/- Xone 92 -/- Audio 8 DJ -/- 2x Kontrol X1 -/- Maschine -/- Xone XD53 -/- KRK RP6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12