New Ep release and Podcast

Default New Ep release and Podcast

Hello DJTT m8s, just want to share some of my music here. I feel this forum is like home, the little I know I have learned from this pages

I am into the more underground / not mega comercial side of House and techno, like to make music that is nice to listen at home but groovy enough to make you move at the club. At least that is my goal...
    I know that this is not everybodys favorite dish but anyways you can give it a try:

This release is on the Deep house side, with some jazzy elements. Hope you can listen, each track was made with a lot of love (PLease click on the link so you can see the whole release, not just the fisrt track!!):

If mixes are of your taste here is my latest podcast. This episode is quite dark but yet very elegant minimal sound, with tech and some house elemets. Track list is available and yes yes no digital setup here, only real vinyl and cds. I am in soul a digital dj but lately I am using the laptop only at studio.

Hope you can listen
    Cheers to everyone!

Nice EP

wath is the software you use to make your tracks?

Thx a lot M8!
    My studio is quite simple mainly I am only using both Ableton live and Maschine.