More help for Granpa disco please
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default More help for Granpa disco please

Ok I got the VCI 100 working with tracktor pro but its aweful. The speed control has wide gaps. No fine control. I was told I need another TSI file. Does amyone have a good TSI file that would make pro work similar to LE with the main functions?

What do you mean wide gaps? How wide?

pitch control isnt very acurate ... were waiting for fw 1.4 and hopefully 14bit midi to make things more acurate.

Think until then sync is the magic button

Tech Guru

Make sure you are set to 8 or 10%. I like to add a couple keyboard commands that execute fine pitch adjustments up and down. This gets things to increments of 0.05 BPM. That's pretty good, though it'll be better with 14 bit.
    MacBook 2.4GHz, 6GB, Traktor Pro, Ableton Live, Bomes MT, Audio Kontrol 1, Vestax VCI-100 SE Custom, M-Audio Axiom 25, Akai APC40, NI Maschine, 2x Midi Fighters (c/o DJ TechTools - Thanks!!)

Mixcloud DJ Sets

Tech Convert

Thanks. It is set at 8. The Gas are wide. The LE had few gaps. There is more wrong. The jog wheels don't work correctly. They don't have the fucntionality they had with LE.

I have to say I expeted much btter performance from the full version of traktor. Right now the LE version works much better.

i promise it is not the softwares fault. you need to check the rotary sensitivity and acceleration of your jog wheel commands in your tsi. go to preferences > midi mapping, and look for your scratch or cdj jog commands, and when you highlight them, the sensitivity and acceleration will be at the bottom. mess with these percentages until you find somethin that suits your needs.

Tech Wizard

try zac kyotis tsi or eangoldens 1.4 for traktor. Both are nice!

Tech Wizard

and dont forget to mess around with the scratch sensitivity. I have mine set to 5% and I love it.

Moved thread.

Please read stickies before posting. The Controller Mapings forum is for existing or in progress mappings only.

Questions regarding how to map, etc. belong in the General forum.

Thanks!
    Monika.mhz - I do things. Also stuff.
    -------------------
    Read the F.A.Q!
    Articles: Streamline Your Laptop for Djs(Windows)

Tech Convert

Default Thanks still problems

Thank you for responding.

This is so frustrating. LE worked perfecting first time out of the box. I also had a pirate version of Virtual DJ was was great. This is nuts. Why does this have to be so difficult.

I can't get vinyl mode at all.

I broadcast an internet show on prepartyradio.com using LE - I dont dare switch to Pro.

I bought the Pro upgrade from LE on line directly from Tractor.

Wonder if I can get my money back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast