Top 40 Mix 30 min mix :)
    Tech Wizard

Default Top 40 Mix 30 min mix :)

This mix was inspired from old and new songs that make me wanna Shake it lol Everything was done on the fly using my Traktor S4 and Midi Fighter.

Track List Coming Soon
    LMFAO
    Lady Gaga
    Vengaboys
    Ke$ha
    Love Unit
    Black Eye Peas

Thanks for listening hope you enjoyed and plz comment

The only thing I really noticed was the mix into blow being pretty awkward, and the song selection a little bit... lame no offense. Glad to listen though since I'm trying to learn too

Tech Wizard

G'day Inverted

LOL i know the song choice are a bit Lame... but there is a reason behind it.... A bar i just applied to be the DJ at only wants Top 40 so i had to make a Top40 mix... I personally like mixing Dubstep and electro.... but got to give what the employs want LOL

Tech Wizard

I like it, what version of Pan Americano and Teen Spirit was that? Had me chair dancing in the office

Quote Originally Posted by Dj VJC View Post
    A bar i just applied to be the DJ at only wants Top 40 so i had to make a Top40 mix...
    Right on. Try to get some newer tunes going at least... most of that stuff is early 2011 at best. Good luck with the gigs!

Edit: I don't mean to sound pretentious in any way, just when I go to a top40 bar, especially where I have to pay a cover I expect some of the latest tunes.
    Last edited by inverted83; 10-19-2011 at 11:05 AM.