Is juno.co.uk down or just bad DNS?

Default Is juno.co.uk down or just bad DNS?

This is strange.

I was able to hit juno.co.uk from home on Tuesday/Wednesday, but I tried the site last night and couldn't reach it. I tried from my iPhone (EDGE) and was able to login and see my cart, but I tried from WiFi and couldn't reach it from there.
    - Suspecting bad DNS cache from ISP (Cablevision/Optimum Online)

Furthermore, I tried a whois lookup for the site, but the lookup either fails or doesn't provide an IP address. At best, a traceroute returns an IP address (83.245.99.12), but there's either packet loss or high latency. junodownload.com is viewable with the exception that most of the content (images, audio, etc.) is being pulled from subdomains of juno.co.uk. (i.e. images.juno.co.uk) Oddly, I'm able to login from junodownload.com from my home machine.
    - Suspecting server-side problem

Using some trickery, in the interim, I can edit my /etc/hosts file so that I can point juno.co.uk to 83.245.99.12 locally, but I don't trust my login info being passed to that IP address if there's an external DNS issue.

Does anyone else have issues hitting juno.co.uk at the moment?

[EDIT]
    It seems like that is the proper IP address for juno.co.uk, but it looks like the registration has expired on Feb. 4, 2009.
    Last edited by nycjunglist; 03-07-2009 at 02:57 PM.