Everybody please give me a virtual pat on the back - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by lethal_pizzle View Post
    Well then sir, you have my deepest sympathies!

Only kidding, had some drunken old nights there in the past!
    Haha, I know what you mean mate it's not the classiest of places, but it's about the best exeter has to offer in terms of student clubs. Rococos is a dive. Were you a student here?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

My parents live there. I lived there for a few years too, about 8 years back.

Rococco's is definitely a dive.

Timepiece was alright, from what I remember. The nightclubs down the quay appear to have closed.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by lethal_pizzle View Post
    My parents live there. I lived there for a few years too, about 8 years back.

Rococco's is definitely a dive.

Timepiece was alright, from what I remember. The nightclubs down the quay appear to have closed.
    Yeh timepiece is OK, it's a bit hit and miss though. When I arrived in first year there was a place called mambo down on the quay but it closed a couple of months later.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5

Brilliant stuff man! If it's anything like Oceana then i can picture the scene. I used to go to the one in Kingston every so often when I was at uni. Every single time I went the DJ would play 'Out Of Space' at about 1am then follow with about 3-4 jungle/dnb tunes and it would go absolutely mental. Then back to chart RnB for the rest of the night...
    Mixes: www.mixcloud.com/djalexwild/
    Production: www.soundcloud.com/alexwild
    DJM500 : X1 : MBP 15" 2.53 GHz 4 GB RAM : HD25SP : MASCHINE

Funniest thing was when I came off at 2.15, the resident had just had a text from the manager saying 'quiet music 2.15-2.30'. I went upstairs to the office, and the next thing I hear is Doctor P's Tetris remix blasting out. I lol'd.

That's awesome. The whole thing about rocking the room ALWAYS putting a smile on my face. I, myself as a DJ and punter know how it feels and it just makes me so pleased that other people have the same feelings while DJing. It's one of the best feelings EVER!

Just a shame that I can't give you a real pat on the back man. Never the less I hope things go well, and you can only move up from here.
    | HP Laptop | Traktor Pro | Denon DN-MC6000 | Akai MPD24 & LPD18 | Pioneer HDJ-1500 | AKG K181 | 2x Stanton C.324 |

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234