Xone: DB4- the official unofficial thread - Page 113
Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113
Results 1,121 to 1,126 of 1126

Xone DB4 Traktor Scratch Confirmed !!!
    (La Chinerie Festival X L'Appart Music )
    Pioneer CDJ900Nexus - Denon SC5000 PRIME - Allen & Heath Xone DB4 - Allen & Heath Xone K1 - Stanton ST150

https://soundcloud.com/nagra-house

Tech Guru

bout fucking time

Whaaaaaaaaaa how did I miss this. I guess I've been playing vinyl only so long I haven't bothered to notice lol. I have used Traktor since then but only with a controller. Looking forward to taking DVS for a spin without any "hacks" for once lol.
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

Default new db4 looper distortion

Just got a xone db4 and all is well except the loopers. They seem to not kick in right away and then when they do the loop with strong distortion. This is with the fx totally turned off. Firmware is 2.2.2. Anyone else experience this? It's quite shocking that this is feature is doing this.

Default db:4 midi return signals (geeyessss, all de pretty culurs)

hi guys, i'm trying to make some edits to color schemes of the mapping on my unit, but i cant find the "midi out" signals for db:4.. any help?

Quote Originally Posted by FrankvonWelt View Post
    Hi all,

do DB4 owners of you a way to help the BPM detection if it fails for the loopers?
    i'm using the DB4 as mixer of a live act with drum machines, synths and stuff.
    The problem is: not every channel contains material with a proper beat (kick or whatever) and the loopers sometimes don't do their Job then.

my questions are:
    - am I able to send a midi clock INTO the DB4 (not possible i think ..)
    - can looper ch2 use the BPM detected of Ch4 for instance?
    - i read something about "tapping the tempo in" but it seems not sufficient.

do you know any tricks for this situation?

thank you!!

Frank
    I only recently found out that the Xone k2 sends a midi clock signal to the DB4 via X-link. In that way you can send midi clock to the db4 without computer when you have a midi usb host like Kenton has or the Iconnectmidi4+, no loopers out of sync anymore even with channels without proper beat.