Xone: DB4- the official unofficial thread - Page 66
Page 66 of 113 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    +99999999
    as long as it includes cats and space suits

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    as long as it includes cats and space suits
    haha, the cat's cool and all but if I find out cool shit that I can do with my favourite toy that's the most important thing!
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Mentor

Wow! It's been a while since I've seen this thread. I just found out about the new firmware. I was playing around with the iLive in the studio and we just got the iPad integrated into our system. I hope something like this can happen on the DB4/2. I would love to be able to control the DB's effects this way. Somehow get the iPad, mac and db to work together as one unit.

(I can't believe this thread hit 72 pages.... just awesome)

Quote Originally Posted by Rexx View Post
    Wow! It's been a while since I've seen this thread. I just found out about the new firmware. I was playing around with the iLive in the studio and we just got the iPad integrated into our system. I hope something like this can happen on the DB4/2. I would love to be able to control the DB's effects this way. Somehow get the iPad, mac and db to work together as one unit.

(I can't believe this thread hit 72 pages.... just awesome)
    36 pages for me if you change the default posts per page, still pretty good.

The new firmware is dope, not sure if I would really want to control it with an ipad but whatever works. I ditched my ipad/traktor fx setup when I got the xone.

So it founds out that the DECKSAVER for the djm800/XONE:92 Fits the XONE: DB4 / XONE: DB2 according to DECKSAVER's :

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

So after receiving the humbling Allen & Heath DB-4 late last week, we made a quick discovery. Our 12” Pro Mixer cover; part code DS-PC-DJM800 actually fits the DB-4 and DB-2 perfectly. As you well know our 12” Pro Mixer cover is one our founding covers originally designed for the DJM-800, however fits a range of mixers; Allen & Heath XONE DB-2, DB-4, 62, ,92 - Pioneer DJM-500/600/700/800/850 & Denon DN-X1100/1600/1700.
    http://www.decksaver.co.uk/shop/arti...S-PC-DJM800%26
    Kontrol X1MK2 <3

Just bought a nice black gloss one from ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...#ht_2468wt_952
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

Does the Delay FX have a kind of Tape Delay? Or something like the Ramp Delay in Traktor? It would be really great to hear such crazy delays!
    MacBook Pro 13 (Q1 2011) | Adam A5X | Akai APC20 | Alesis QX49 | Behringer BCR2000 | NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Mentor

Hey! Will it still fit in the bag the DB4 came in?

Quote Originally Posted by D@VE! View Post
    So it founds out that the DECKSAVER for the djm800/XONE:92 Fits the XONE: DB4 / XONE: DB2 according to DECKSAVER's :

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

So after receiving the humbling Allen & Heath DB-4 late last week, we made a quick discovery. Our 12” Pro Mixer cover; part code DS-PC-DJM800 actually fits the DB-4 and DB-2 perfectly. As you well know our 12” Pro Mixer cover is one our founding covers originally designed for the DJM-800, however fits a range of mixers; Allen & Heath XONE DB-2, DB-4, 62, ,92 - Pioneer DJM-500/600/700/800/850 & Denon DN-X1100/1600/1700.
    http://www.decksaver.co.uk/shop/arti...S-PC-DJM800%26

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    36 pages for me if you change the default posts per page, still pretty good.

The new firmware is dope, not sure if I would really want to control it with an ipad but whatever works. I ditched my ipad/traktor fx setup when I got the xone.
    I still use an iPad on stage to be able to move away from behind the table to interact with the crowd. Also, my idea of integrating an iPad could allow to use 2 or more FX at the same time with multi-touch and motion capablilities... i guess like a wireless midi fighter 3D.

...Oh yah! Cudos on your rotary idea.

Tech Mentor

I'm in love.
    Attached Images Attached Images