Stealth Control + Nano Pad + Latest TP help
    Tech Wizard

Default Stealth Control + Nano Pad + Latest TP help

Whats up everyone, this is my first post and i hate asking questions on forums because i know atleast a few of you will tell me to search but i have and i cant figure this sh** out!

I have the latest version of traktor pro and a numark stealth control. All was well until i decided to get a korg nano pad. I cant figure out a way to get these 2 to work together, i have tried pretty much everything i could find on this and other sites but nothing works. I have tried countless mapping combinations but something always ends up funky, whether its the tree select knob creating random loops in deck b or the whole program just going wack, something always messes up. I have tried messing with the global midi channel in kontrol editor but that hasnt done anything. Im thinking it might be beacuse all of the mappings i have found are old and i have the newest version of traktor. Does anyone have a current set up with these 2 controllers that is working?? I have a gig in a week and i neeeeed this stuff to work

Peace,
    DUBzeto

Tech Mentor

Check the in and out ports for each controller in the controller manager section in Traktor's preferences. You want the in and out ports for each mapping set for the specific controller it relates to (not all ports), to avoid conflicts.

Tech Wizard

Thanks ill try that when i get home. It looks like ill just have to write my own mapping to get it to work like i want. Cant really find any mappings that integrate the 2 controllers very well, i want to be able to control fx 1 from the xy pad and fx 2 from the stealth control and all the mappings i have tried disable the stealth controls controls for the fx. This will be my first attempt at mapping, wish me luck!