Ableton Live 8 with multiple outputs in windows 7?

Default Ableton Live 8 with multiple outputs in windows 7?

Hi does anyone know if it is possible to use two separate outputs in ableton on windows 7 because I have a pair of denon Dn-S1200 cdj's/midi controllers which have built in asio interfaces and I would like to be able to route the audio from ableton through the denons and out my mixer which I can only get working with one channel ATM

any help would be greatly appreciated and please don't say get a mac!!!!

From what I understand, you need this: http://www.asio4all.com/

ASIO4ALL can take multiple sound devices and make them act like one, much like an aggregate device on a mac.
    apc40 | ableton | ath-sj33
    deviantART | SoundCloud | facebook
    SKRILLEX IS THE BEST TECHNO DJ EVER!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Asio4ALL ONLY ALLOWS ONE OUTPUT FROM ABLETON WHEREAS i WANT TWO OUTPUTS E.G. ONE OUTPUT FROM CHANNEL ONE AND ANOTHER OUTPUT FROM CHANNEL TO SO THAT i CAN FEED THEM THROUGH MY DJ MIXER CHANNELS 1 & 2 VIA THE DENON CONTROLLERS PHONO OUT AS THIS WORKS WITH ON DENON BUT NOT 2 atm

Tech Guru

wow, thats polite.

im sorry but i still cant understand why the hell you would want to run ableton like that anyway, its kind of designed to clip launch and mix internally rather than externally.
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Quote Originally Posted by djoryan2kx View Post
    Asio4ALL ONLY ALLOWS ONE OUTPUT FROM ABLETON WHEREAS i WANT TWO OUTPUTS E.G. ONE OUTPUT FROM CHANNEL ONE AND ANOTHER OUTPUT FROM CHANNEL TO SO THAT i CAN FEED THEM THROUGH MY DJ MIXER CHANNELS 1 & 2 VIA THE DENON CONTROLLERS PHONO OUT AS THIS WORKS WITH ON DENON BUT NOT 2 atm
    Sir, your capslock is on. :3

And from my experience, I've found that this isn't entirely possible. If you do find a mixer with MIDI capabilities, I'm sure you could do this with mixing internally like xtianw said. I haven't gotten my hand on a DJM-101 or a similar product to try this out, though.
    apc40 | ableton | ath-sj33
    deviantART | SoundCloud | facebook
    SKRILLEX IS THE BEST TECHNO DJ EVER!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Tech Guru

im just failing to understand why someone would buy ableton at over 400 dollars and not understand how it handles clip launching.
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Quote Originally Posted by xtianw View Post
    im just failing to understand why someone would buy ableton at over 400 dollars
    I think the 'buy' might be the issue there ...
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Ohms View Post
    I think the 'buy' might be the issue there ...
    was totally thinking the same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Garygary1 View Post
    was totally thinking the same thing...
    Just thought I would clear this matter and say that I did purchase ableton and am not using a cracked version which seems to be what you are insinuating. Why use a crack of ableton when I can buy for less than £200 here in the UK

its kind of designed to clip launch and mix internally rather than externally.