to sell or not to sell my vci-100 that is the question
    Tech Wizard

Default to sell or not to sell my vci-100 that is the question

so iv had a vci-100 for a little less than a year and i honestly dont use it much. i spend more time producing than i do djing. i paid like 400 for it but my friend just offered me 300 for it. should i take this deal? my vci is in 100% new condition and has only left the house once. i also painted the jogs and knobs black so it looks sexier :P

also if i did want to get back into djing are there any other better options for around 300? id like to save for maschine but im not really sure how to dj on that and not sure if it would feel right :/

so yeah let me know what you guys think i should do.
    15" MacBook Pro (HR AG, 2.4gHz Q i7, 8GB RAM, SSD + HDD) | Focusrite Saffire 6 | VCI-100 | Oxygen25 |PadKontrol | Ultrasone Pro 900's | Logic 9 | Reason 6 | Traktor LE

Tech Mentor

Well, if you need the money for maschine, sell it. You can DJ with machine or any midi controller.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by DJMM View Post
    Well, if you need the money for maschine, sell it. You can DJ with machine or any midi controller.
    well i wont be getting the maschine any time soon. i still have to buy a 15" macbook pro when the new ones come out. i just dont feel like focusing on djing at the moment, more on production. so i was thinking of selling it for 300 while i can get 300 for it and setting the money aside to buy the maschine in the future maybe.
    15" MacBook Pro (HR AG, 2.4gHz Q i7, 8GB RAM, SSD + HDD) | Focusrite Saffire 6 | VCI-100 | Oxygen25 |PadKontrol | Ultrasone Pro 900's | Logic 9 | Reason 6 | Traktor LE

Tech Mentor

Well looking at your sig, you don't really need 15'' mbp right now, you could save more and get machine straight and get your producing better and easier. In my opinion hehe

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by DJMM View Post
    Well looking at your sig, you don't really need 15'' mbp right now, you could save more and get machine straight and get your producing better and easier. In my opinion hehe
    yeah thats true. i was also thinking that. but to be honest my 13" macbook is a tad small for my likings. and even while using reason i still use up a lot of cpu after processing everything to shit.