Hp Envy Beats for djing ? Help
    Tech Convert

Default Hp Envy Beats for djing ? Help

Might get it next week since the matching red and black makes my heart pump !

AND ALSO ...much cheaper than a MBP

Worth it you think ? I know is a bit overpriced but still a good computer I find

What do you think guys?

I love mine. Its very well built with high quality components, games like a champ, and even the base model has more than enough power for all of my audio applications. I also love the quality of the built in sound card and how it has 2 headphone jacks. I would recommend it to anyone.

overrated imo
    Dj F.a.R.h.A.n
    hip hop, house, reggaeton, dancehall, afrobeats, and international.

Tech Mentor

Wow, they really are slapping beats audio on everything these days.

As to the laptop, it shouldn't make too much of a difference as long as you've got a decent amount of ram and a nice processor. Solid state is always a bonus, but if not, make sure you can get a 7200rpm Hard Drive.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by XCalpha View Post
    Might get it next week since the matching red and black makes my heart pump !

AND ALSO ...much cheaper than a MBP

Worth it you think ? I know is a bit overpriced but still a good computer I find

What do you think guys?
    How much cheaper than a Macbook Pro? The cheapest HP Envy Beats I have seen is $1049... you can get a refurbished Macbook Pro for $999. With the HP, you are basically paying an additional $300 for the Beats branding... the performance isn't any better.
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | (2) Pioneer CDJ-2000 | Traktor Kontrol X1 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6
    MacBook Pro | Sennheiser HD25-1 II | (2) EV ELX115P | EV ELX112P | (2) EV ELX118P