can't get deckalized mapping to work
    Tech Student

Default can't get deckalized mapping to work

EDIT: i just got it work by deleting the keyboard mapping, i guess traktor automatically defaulted to that one and was over riding the midi fighter mapping.

Hi guys,

Im new to this forum, but i've been reading quite a bit about how to get a midi fighter workig with traktor. My midi fighter came yesterday I've just been following the instructions on this thread, which has been very helpful.

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33998

I downloaded the midi fighter utility and used it to update the firmware. Then i downloaded the deckalized focus A/B mapping and tried adding it to traktor. I click controller manager, click the little "add" button at the top of the screen, and select the deckalized tsi file. I also used the import button at the bottom of the screen and added the deckalized effects but am not sure if i was supposed to do that or not. but regardless, i can't get the midi fighter to work. i haven't tried any other mappings yet but was hoping to get this one going asap. when i select the mapping under devices and change the in and out ports to "midi fighter classic", and exit out and go back in to the controller manager, it just switched the device back to "pro 2 default mapping-generic keyboard"

if someone could help me out and tell me what i've missed, that would be greatly appreciated. i cant seem to find where i've gone wrong

much appreciated
    -Greg
    Last edited by Greg00ts; 10-21-2011 at 08:17 PM.