Mapping issue.

Thread: Mapping issue.

Default Mapping issue.

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong forum, if so, could MOD be so kind as to move me...

To my question. I want to map a LED to be on only if one selected effect is on, how do I go about doing that? I've mapped the same button to select effect and toggle effect state on / off, this means that I sometimes have to press the button twice to activate the effect (if another effect is selected in that deck and also activated)... So therefore I can't use a modifier, since it will change the value twice...

I also can't change the controller range on the out "effects on" to correspond to the selected effects place in the effects list, which would be the most logical way of going about it... So how hell do I do it?

Tech Guru

read my book on midi mapping its in my sig any issues after you can message me

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by koffa View Post
    I've mapped the same button to select effect and toggle effect state on / off, this means that I sometimes have to press the button twice to activate the effect (if another effect is selected in that deck and also activated)... So therefore I can't use a modifier, since it will change the value twice...
    Well if you use a different botton to select a different effect, you could use a modifier, and have each button that does the selecting set the modifier (via "Direct") to a different value. Then the Effect On output has a modifier condition.
    17" MBP, TP2, X1, MF Classic (soon to be custom), Custom VCI-100, Oxygen 25, Guitar Hero Guitar (inspired by DJTT!), MBox 3 (overkill, but swapping to Audio2)

Follow my Mod Projects and More on Facebook and Youtube