[VID] ctrld - gold dust dub (and other unfinished stuff)
    ctrld

Red face [VID] ctrld - gold dust dub (and other unfinished stuff)

I haven't been here for quite some time... work keeps me busy, so here's a little something I threw together while digging through unfinished ableton project folders. gold dust dub remix starts 5 minutes in - I wasn't permitted to participate in the official contest because I'm not a UK resident (again, people trying to draw borders on the fucking internet...) but hey, at least I got my hands on the acapella.

oh yeah, this is NOT a controllerism video, obviously. I'm just fucking around and the APC80 sits there blinking most of the time. let's just say in the finalized liveset there'll be no time to smoke a hookah

controlled demolition
    Last edited by ctrld; 10-24-2011 at 01:23 PM.

Thats SICK HOMES!!!

Nice!!!
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

ctrld

thanks *bump*

seen it on facebook, enjoyed it. check out my latest mix in my sig, bro.
    "its not designed to impress mozart ffs its meant for ppl to rave out to." - unknown
    LAZERNOIZE Latest Gig Recording (50Min. of Trap+Dubstep)

sick, haha hoookah. really enjoyed that !
    House.

ctrld

Quote Originally Posted by Duttylectric View Post
    seen it on facebook, enjoyed it. check out my latest mix in my sig, bro.
    I did. liked about half of the tracks, but some just creeped me out (sandstorm? seriously?) and most of the blends were... well, I'm gonna go with "daring" overall it reminded me of my first set at "rote flora" when I started out, it was a wild-pitch disaster but it worked for the crowd and that's all that counts

if you're using traktor, try taking advantage of key adjust or work with "mixed in key". it's not the answer to all questions, but it helps if you're having trouble with harmonics. sometimes I just sort tracks by key and improvise from there, makes for some really unexpected track combinations!

p.s. does "t-stube" refer to st. ansgar? did you go there?

Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    sick, haha hoookah. really enjoyed that !
    thanks! hookah helps me relax, and I had to do something besides just triggering clips in that video