Midi Fighter no response issue (please help ASAP!)
    Tech Convert

Default Midi Fighter no response issue (please help ASAP!)

Hey everyone!

I am having a problem where when i updated my firmware, my midi fighter did something weird and now i plug it in and it connects and then only the top left light turns on and none of the other buttons light up but are sending midi signals. is there a way to re-flash it manually and bring it back to normal?

i need to know soon because i have a gig friday!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reynolk View Post
    Hey everyone!

I am having a problem where when i updated my firmware, my midi fighter did something weird and now i plug it in and it connects and then only the top left light turns on and none of the other buttons light up but are sending midi signals. is there a way to re-flash it manually and bring it back to normal?

i need to know soon because i have a gig friday!!!!
    sounds like 4banks mode if the top left one lights up. the others send out midi ok but their led's don't light up at all?

i just plugged in mine to check the led status and it did the exact same thing. top left led was on and no others would do anything. took the usb cable out and put it back in and now it's ok. odd tho... as i was pretty sure i had left it in normal mode but it's now in 4banks mode. just reset it using the midifighter utility.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Let us know if any of these suggestions help.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x