11 11 11 Volunteers. My most ambitious project!!! I need EVERYONE
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 11 11 11 Volunteers. My most ambitious project! Biggest Global party ever! 11 11 11

I am 11 11 11 Volunteer. We are making biggest global cultural event ever! Do you want to become a 11 11 11 Volunteer? -Ondrej "Blofeld" Posolda-
    visit link and share this idea on every social network you can: http://www.facebook.com/pages/11-11-...50015158430074

(i'm editing whole op post, cause it was f*cking confusing. plz re-read it. i'll try to do it as simple as possible)

# I want to hype up the date 11 11 11 GLOBALY. mainly by sharing above link and message (status).
    # 11 11 11 is friday, so we need big number of people joining the idea, so we have bigger turnout on parties and events everywhere and have better atmosphere, right?
    # 11 11 11 Volunteer is not just stupid chain letter, it gives options to volunteers to do much more than that! read more.
    # read the information page on facebook, to get the idea

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

For this thing to happen, we need to reach critical mass of people. That means we need ten of thousands, hundreds maybe million followers. For this we need volunteers to do graphic work (like better looking avatar, than i have now) and other cool looking marketing material. Bigger it gets, better the quality will be.

You have all agreed that it is affecting you all, because you all have events, or are attending one. So then join, and help me get this worldwide! We need to start somewhere

So what you can do? Easiest is to type these statuses onto your facebook fanpages, twitter accounts you name it.

"I am 11 11 11 Volunteer. We are making biggest global cultural event ever! Do you want to become a 11 11 11 Volunteer?" + add link

"I have found cool project that wants to unite every party in the world to make a BIG ONE, cool right? Just visit this link and help share 11 11 11 idea around the world" !!" + add link

".... insert any other cool ideas for status here .... " can you plz help me to come up with better ones?

If you like this so far, you can be interested to do more cool things.

# Simply Copy paste this thread onto another DJ/musicians/artists Forum.. How about we spread this thread onto every DJ forum in the world.
    This will help us reach critical mass of awareness

# We would like to bring well known and top producers,DJs and musicians to this project. They have huge numbers of loyal social network followers. It is in their best interests to jump on 11 11 11 idea. And i think you are the best guys to do this job. You are linking with your favorite producers already, friending their facebook, twitter, myspace and everything, so why not take a little time and write them a mesage?

couple of reasons Why would they go for it.
    1]majority of high profile producers or DJs are booked for this date, so there is clear benefit in higher attendance. Those who are not booked can release free tracks on the date, mixes or use the hype wave to release important news. everyone is the winner.
    2]first guys that are asked are electronic dance music producers and scene people, so we will always have bigger wave of influence on EDM fans so in this huge genre showdown EDM will come victorious. (eat shit rock fans )
    3]they are holding the power to influence the masses, they should realize how powerful their impact is. And with their help it's piss easy to achieve critical mass.
    4]critical mass of people means instant succes and unstopable movement.

We are in dire need of making universal and short motivation letter so we can send them "invites", anyone feel up to write one?
    Last edited by Kupujte_Pytle; 10-25-2011 at 04:31 AM.
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

better to have some volunteers by morning!

really, someone from US would be dope.. cause my personal contacts reach just so much.

anyway, i have some first Producers on the Way...

Let's say Total Science, Hamilton and possibli Enei will join very soon!!!!
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

I'm not in any sort of scene, but I am getting married on 11 11 11, does that count anyway, this sounds pretty interesting good luck with the whole thing
    My Soundcloud: Bigheadmike

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    The whole DJ scene has been built on the backbones of people losing their warranty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash101uk View Post
    Mixing is a lot like farting. If you have to force it, its probably shit!

Quote Originally Posted by bigheadmikelove View Post
    I'm not in any sort of scene, but I am getting married on 11 11 11, does that count anyway, this sounds pretty interesting good luck with the whole thing
    very popular day for weddings. I have a wedding gig that day and know of many more.

In regard to the OP. I am very intrigued as to how this is going to pan out for you.
    I am not in any sort of scene either so dont know if I will be much of a help. but am going to keep an eye on it.

Good luck
    "Wow! I wanna be just like your friend! Thats honestly what i told my mom and dad when i was about 11 years old...i said when i grow up i wanna dj for rich people"

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Does anybody understand this..?

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Does anybody understand this..?
    Not at all. I understand the concept of a critical mass. but do not have the foggiest idea how this is going to unravel.

which only make's it more intriging.

Am i wrong for wanting to know more lol.
    "Wow! I wanna be just like your friend! Thats honestly what i told my mom and dad when i was about 11 years old...i said when i grow up i wanna dj for rich people"

From what I read, this chap wants each of us to take a large cardboard box and fill it will eggs and antimatter. We are to then ship it to a PO Box in Norway and await further instructions.
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

and the Facebook page has just the one like. I guess that means just a single box of eggs...
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by bigheadmikelove View Post
    Congrats....my 5 year anniversary will be on 11 11 11

i tried to understand it but i gave up reading after the first sentence...
    Production: HP G62 2.6 dual core, 8gb ram | Live 8 | APC40 | MPD32 | MPK Mini | NI A2 | KRK Rokit 6 G2s | 6pack of Rolling Rock
    DJ: Kontrol X1 | TP2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast