Where to find different types of mixes
    Tech Convert

Default Where to find different types of mixes

Hello all,

I apologize if this has been asked before but it seems a bit specific. I am looking to find websites or blogs, or anything that posts up mixes of different sorts and updates regularly.

I am interested in finding mainstream or really popular mixes of Hip-Hop/R&B and Electronic, specifically House and Trance. My main preference is for Electronic but I figure I should start listening to mainstream popular mixes to cop a feel on what would be a good mix for a club in the US as I will venture in doing so soon.

I know there's like music blogs and websites like soundcloud and beatport but I was interested in finding something that might update regularly specifically just on good mixes of those 2 genres. If any one would suggest some sites for me, I'd much appreciate it

-Mimeticz

this exact thread you have asked your question in is called Mixes & productions. Dig around in here.
    "Wow! I wanna be just like your friend! Thats honestly what i told my mom and dad when i was about 11 years old...i said when i grow up i wanna dj for rich people"