Breach of non-commercial music license - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

That track on my myspace was actually the one to get ripped, thanks for the positive feedback

I have sent an email, ill keep you guys posted as things progress.

12 days and still no reply from the flash website site, so i have continued and sent the flash author an email. Waiting for a reply at the moment.

I am not really impressed with the flash site for not contacting me in any way shape or form, perhaps they get flooded with these sorts of things and only react to entities with more of a legal backing aka record companies or independent artists with a lot of money and a point to prove - of which i am neither.

Goddammit.. Maybe time to start a media offensive and also contact the "author" of the flashgame. If he has made it in the first place.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    so i have continued and sent the flash author an email. Waiting for a reply at the moment.
    i have still no reply yet but have to give him some time i did just contact him yesterday

Both the flash artist and the company that bought the flash game both seem to be completely ignoring me altogether - i cant really say i am surprised.

Not really sure what i should do now, obviously lawyers are out of the question due to the expense vs return and the fact that i am really not that kind of person.

Seeings how i have given both the artist and the company a chance to get back to me, i think its fair to share a some more information now seeings how they did not get back to me.

The flash in question is this one here - http://hallpass.com/media/decorruptthedeforesters.html
    My music is in the arcade mode, its a track i made a couple years back.

The flash artists website can be found here -
    http://www.crazyawesomeyeah.com/
    and his email -
    crazyawesomeyeah@hotmail.com

If you have any opinions you wish to express to the flash site and or the flash author feel free to contact them.

I basically think, things got screwed when you placed it on the newgrounds audio portal.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

The author finally got back to me and offered me work in his future projects
    I took Eans advice stated earlier in this thead, so big thanks to Ean for his words of wisdom.

Congrats! I hope it turns out well for you.

At least he FINALLY got back to you.

Thanks Chilly.

Its not really anything major, but a little bit of something is better than a little bit of nothing

I plan to make my own website sometime in the near future, so hopefully i can get the author to link to that too

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast