Dubstep mix (Numark Mixtrack, 1st posted one)
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Tech Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Zwolle, NL
    Posts
    46

    Arrow Dubstep mix (Numark Mixtrack, 1st posted one)

    Hi,

    I'm new to the forum, but I've watched alot of Ean Golden's videos already.



    It's dubstep, which gives me headache(so I only know a few songs from DI.FM's channel), but if I'd post 3 hours of trance in this thread nobody would ever listen to it.

    The transitions kinda suck, but I didn't want the tracks to be up 4 too long. The effects did work out pretty well.

    This is one of my first mixes on my Numark Mixtrack(got it 3 weeks ago)

    Tnx for reading and listening,
    Br4M

  2. #2
    Tech Mentor decon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Everything till after bass canon has pretty nice transitions, and some of the fxs worked well

    Why not just make a 1 hour trance mix?

  3. #3
    Tech Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Zwolle, NL
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by decon View Post
    Everything till after bass canon has pretty nice transitions, and some of the fxs worked well

    Why not just make a 1 hour trance mix?

    I'm kinda bad @ mixing trance. After listening to the mix again:

    you're right, transitions are not good. I'll try to get a long trance mix now!

  4. #4
    Tech Guru Garygary1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA, USA
    Posts
    975

    Default

    if its good, i'd listen to trance...

  5. #5
    Tech Mentor decon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Check this guy out: http://www.mixingguide.com/

    He teaches how to mix, and he does it with trance!

  6. #6
    Tech Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Zwolle, NL
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by decon View Post
    Check this guy out: http://www.mixingguide.com/

    He teaches how to mix, and he does it with trance!
    Tnx 4 the link, bookmarked.

    @Garygary1: "if its good, i'd listen to trance..."

    What do you mean?

  7. #7
    Tech Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Zwolle, NL
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Here is a one hour trance mix, pretty much all transitions suck balls, but the second one's pretty nice @ around 10 mins.

    Sry can't upload to Soundcloud: Nitrous Oxide - Mirror's Edge is copyrighted.

    http://www.mediafire.com/?ugkzmj8t97gxj22

  8. #8
    Tech Convert F4MES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Br4M View Post
    Here is a one hour trance mix, pretty much all transitions suck balls, but the second one's pretty nice @ around 10 mins.

    Sry can't upload to Soundcloud: Nitrous Oxide - Mirror's Edge is copyrighted.

    http://www.mediafire.com/?ugkzmj8t97gxj22
    Upload to http://www.mixcloud.com instead. Great site for dj's.. where copyright is not a problem, and you have unlimited space for free

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •