Status on new shipment of the upgrade kits?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Status on new shipment of the upgrade kits?

I was just wondering if DTT had received the new shipment of the 200 kits that was mentionned in the last mass pre-order email from last week -- i pre-ordered mine right away, but now i can see that they are available to everyone at the store

What's going on?

That email was sent to the email list for for pre-orders last week and now we have them up for pre-order for everyone. They should be shipping out early next week at the latest, as they just got put in the mail to us a few days ago!

Oh ok, good to hear! For a second I was worried there was something wrong with my order! Thanks a lot Ean, I can't wait to get mine!

Tech Wizard

Sweet! I'm glad someone threw the question out there. I also did the pre-order thing last week and am looking forward to getting my VCI-100 up to full capacity!

when will people's pre-order charges go through/is that how we will be notified if we're to be expecting our pre-ordered kits to ship?

Quote Originally Posted by RedEyz View Post
    when will people's pre-order charges go through/is that how we will be notified if we're to be expecting our pre-ordered kits to ship?
    My card was already charged last week, but Ean said yesterday that they will start shipping next week latest.(above) I'm sure they will send a ship notice.

Mar. 5, 2009 Authorization To Dj Tech Tools Pending

--

that's what my PayPal says for some reason, tho when i click on details it says

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *DJTECHTOOLS".

Description:
    You have sent $xx.xx USD to Dj Tech Tools with PayPal

so i'm a touch confused.

Tech Wizard

any word on the the actual SE controller not the upgrade kits? when can we be expecting them?

Tech Wizard

Hmm its strange that some people got billed for the device. I received my order confirmation but nothing has been charged yet. Maybe my card just isn't showing pending payments.

Because of the nature of our products being out of stock so frequently, we try not to charge your card until your order is boxed and out the door. This helps us in case you need to modify or add to your order.

There may also be a difference between the way PayPal and your credit card display the charges. Even after we've accepted payment, PayPal tends to take a few days to show up on your bank records.

Also, I will be keeping www.twitter.com/djtechtools updated with up-to-the-minute stock changes. Little things in case you're so excited and want all the details right now!

As far as VCIs, we're expecting a shipment towards the end of this month, but I can't be much more specific unfortunately. Be sure to subscribe to the email re-stocking notification list here if you are interested in out-of-stock products: http://djtechtools.list-manage.com/s...&id=90e0a8b489

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast