Matching TT case to Traktor Flight Case
    Tech Wizard

Default Matching TT case to Traktor Flight Case

Hey DJTT
    Im looking at getting two technic 1200s to add to my s4 to finally sue my scratch up grade. i am worried however with portable set up, mainly the height of the Turntable case matching the height of the Traktor flight case. Anybody got any good recommendations on a nice matching flight case?

If only they mad a wide enough coffin case for the s4 and turntables.

Hmm I don't know if any will work, I know the s4 flight case brings the s4 to turntable height without the TTs in a case so in a case they would be too high.

Sounds like you want a custom coffin or to remove the technics from their cases at the gig.

How about putting a piece of hard foam or something underneath the s4 case to bring it up a bit?

Tech Wizard

Thank you for the quick tips guys! The main reasoning behind the case is for safety, but I also want to take ease of setup into consideration. Sometimes I have so much to set up that I wouldn't want to hassle with taking my tt s out of the case.
    The foam would work and is a super easy solution but I want something a little more permanent and aesthetically pleasing.
    Thanks again for the help, any more input would be greatly appreciated!

the foam is a good idea, glue it in place with gorilla glue if you can get it. sh*ts strong stuff. then, thin layer of gorilla glue and some heavy felt (in the colour of your choice). I got a cheap case for my BCD3000 and custom lined it. everything holds snug.

Last edited by dripstep; 10-28-2011 at 07:44 PM.
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.