Some philanthropy in DJTT
    Tech Convert

Default Some philanthropy in DJTT

Hey guys,

My name is Miguel Angel, I am from Granada, in the south of Spain.

I have decided to write this post because I hope to have a good feedback from you. When I was 15 ( now I am 27 ), usually have stuff to dj, all my money went to that, but when my parents get divorced everything change.

Since that, I am working to help my mom and my lil sister to go ahead because my father didnīt and donīt do that.

Now all my money is for my family and I have to sell all my stuff to support my sisterīs degree at college.

Every day I see here a lot of stuff and amazing setups, I only ask about something to dj, it doesnīt mather mixers, cdplayers, turntables, controllers, mint, broken or something similar...

Things that you have with a lot of dust, on your wardrobes, garages, with no use...

Stuff older for you but perfect to somebody with nothing.

Even I could pay the shipping to Spain... but not so much more.

It would be wonderful if you help me to be as happier as I was.

I promise to post photos and everything you like !!!

Hoping have answer.

Mike.

how do you mix your music now? What do you use? I see that you have mixes on youtube.
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

Tech Mentor

dude I totally would but I'd from what dripstep said brings up a good point and how this is your first post. If what you're saying is true I really feel for you but I'm not just gonna offload ex gear to someone who hasn't tried to contribute before asking for gifts. Sorry dude but not from me.
    Hittin' Switches For The Bitches

First post is what flagged this for me, you have mixes up online, and seem to have played some shows from what I have found, if you want the members on here to give up their well loved gear for free, you are going to have to come at us with more than a sad story about sending your sister to shool. What kind of music do you spin predominantly? Tell us about yourself before you ask for handouts.
    2007 Macbook Pro
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

Tech Convert

I have no mixes, gigs, events or anything similar on youtube, those are my facebook and youtube profiles:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=536814333

http://www.youtube.com/user/Mikudj?feature=mhee

Feel free to question me anything, I am not a troll, not gonna lie for something.

I in love with electronic music (house, techno, dnb... ) and also hip hop. Itīs pretty curious cause I had studied music during 8 years and I play french horn and trumpet ( I have no instruments, cause I have no money ) in a local band march.

Tell me how can I help DJTT forum or anything that are in my possibilities and Iīll do !!

Promote DJTT in Spain for example or anything.

Thanks for your attention.

My mistake then, there is another DJ using the same name in Grenada, I assumed it was you. Welcome to the forum, read around, there is lots to learn.
    2007 Macbook Pro

Tech Mentor

dude I think you're going about it the wrong way. don't do stuff to get stuff do stuffbecause you love it. I promote DJTT to my friends without asking for gear or what not you just support the things you love.
    Hittin' Switches For The Bitches

Tech Guru

Sad story's wont really cut it here with the whole world wide recession. Ill be suprised if someone sends you anything. Sure my parents are struggling to afford their house and put food on the table everyweek and pay the mortgage but I dont need to ask people to send me money... It sounds like you need to sign up to a charity or ask your sister to get a student loan like 80% of people do..... I dont mean to sound harsh but If people want to hear sob story's they need to go to the likes of africa and see how they survive... im pretty sure they have dj's over there!
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Right, this thread is up, but i see no need for discussion because i have feeling that it will descend into the ridiculous and people will get bent out of shape. I've been a mod for a long time and I can smell a derail from a million miles.

If people wish to help the O.P out in whatever manner they like they can do so via the links he has provided.

If they do not wish to donate then simply don't. I don't think we need a thread on reasons for or against this. It WILL get ugly/silly.

The new member is free to get involved with the community.

So i think its expedient to:

CLOSE.