2 Controllers in ITCH?

Default 2 Controllers in ITCH?

Okay, so I've had my NS6 for about a month now, and I think the only thing I do not like is that my hotcues aren't really "playable". I saw the twitch, but I still want to use my NS6 for the scratch capabilities. If I get the Twitch, can I use them at the same time?

Nope. Apparently a certain amount of midi mapping (for example, the sp-6) is coming to ITCH at some point in the future, but it's not there yet. You can use a translator program to convert midi notes from a controller (eg midifighter) into keystrokes and use ITCH's keyboard mapping, but it's a bit of a fiddle.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Hey Pabloco, may I ask why you feel that the hot cues aren't playable? Thanks man!

well its just that me, coming from traktor ( and im a finger drummer), am really used to mapping my mpd32 to hotcues and samples. But about the keyboard thing, how are you supposed to know what the mapping for the keyboard is... and can I use the Super Knob mapping with ITCH? or do I have to use scratch live. and can i use the ns6 with scratch live?

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Pabloco View Post
    well its just that me, coming from traktor ( and im a finger drummer), am really used to mapping my mpd32 to hotcues and samples. But about the keyboard thing, how are you supposed to know what the mapping for the keyboard is... and can I use the Super Knob mapping with ITCH? or do I have to use scratch live. and can i use the ns6 with scratch live?
    Itch is not mappable. Scratch live isn't usable with the NS6. If you can still return the ns6, do so, and buy an s4. I had one, returned it, and got the s4 instead. Never looked back since.

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanBlake View Post
    When I hit Sync I get a double espresso from Midi Out.

Quote Originally Posted by mart21har View Post
    Itch is not mappable. Scratch live isn't usable with the NS6. If you can still return the ns6, do so, and buy an s4. I had one, returned it, and got the s4 instead. Never looked back since.
    ik its not mappable.... and I like serato more than traktor, i just dislike the restrictions. i just want to be able to use twitch alongside my ns6...