My Garden Project......
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default My Garden Project......

Well we moved into our new house in September, and the 1st thing we wanted to get done was the back garden. Its wasn't because it was overgrown or untidy, it was just not how we wanted it. As we have a little girl there was far too much stuff for her to hurt herself on like prickly trees/bushes, rose bushes, concrete flagstones etc etc..

.so after about a fortnight i started putting a few hours in each weekend when i got the time and the weather allowed. And now i can say its all but done, i just need about 3 more rolls of turf to put down beside the shed. Its took a lot of hard graft to get to this but its been worth it.

I got someone into actually lay the turf, because i had priced the turf up and it was £245, i then thought id ring the landscape gardener my mum had used in the past and he came and quoted me £280 to supply the grass and to lay it so it was a no brainer haha..i was going to use turfland in Southport to get my grass but the gardener used better grass in my opinion anyway as it is Rolawn medallion turf which i believe to be pretty damn good. Any way, here's some pics to show what ive been up2 instead of being on my decks.....

MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

looks great and much better and cleaner than it did...nothing better than a nice piece of open grass...

where's the BBQ?
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by keithace View Post
    when's the BBQ?
    I fixed that Keith... I live near Paul, ill be expecting an invite to the BBQ (even though its freezing in UK now)

backyard cricket, anyone?
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Looks great! Always feels good to have that sense of accomplishment after some hard labor.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Did you put some lights and speakers in the shed?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    backyard cricket, anyone?
    My 1st thought.

great work with the yard mate. looks like a lot more space all minimal how you have it. Time for a House PAAAAAAARRRTY!!!!
    "Wow! I wanna be just like your friend! Thats honestly what i told my mom and dad when i was about 11 years old...i said when i grow up i wanna dj for rich people"

once the 10ft trampoline gets set up, the playhouse, slide and swing goes up there wont be much room left haha...very tempted to build a bbq tho instead of buying one...
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

gonna put some hedging or climbers around the fence man?
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

tbh, i dont think so. We have hedges in the front and i hate them. Just going to get the fences painted once the grass has bedded in. Will have some stuff planted in the border at the far end but thats all we want. Just a big lawn for our little girl to play on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast