different BPM transitions?
    Tech Convert

Default different BPM transitions?

So is it like, LEGAL to play 128 then switch to 140 or an 87 DnB track?

If so, what are some techniques of doing it? thanks <3
    Originally Posted by SherpaPsy
    then Deadmau5 rolled in, with a crackpipe stuck in his ear and pointed an AK-47 at Skrillex and said - "damn you man, if only you used a Mac, and beatmatched, I'd have sex with you and we could have little baby mau5's!"

Quote Originally Posted by shumster View Post
    what are some techniques of doing it? thanks <3
    search forum, find threads, follow advice
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

yes please do a search there are plenty of tutorials and threads on this subject right here on djtt
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Convert

mix the breakdowns together, were there are no beats (if thats available on each track), or you could freeze delay the outgoing track

Stop the music completely, grab the mic and say "how bout some drum n bass, ladies and gentlemen!" Then play the next song
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

Tech Mentor

As already said mix during cut basslines during preferably rather empty sections in both at least one track. You could / should be able to mix lets say a 140bpm with a 70bpm as the bpm's divide equally.

Another trick is to loop one track and play around with loop sizes whilst also playing with tempo change during the loop. I either may wind the loop up in pitch and tempo creating a controlled spin effect. Or slow the loop down creating broken stretched tones again pitch change can be applied to this opposite example.

If you ignore fx and controllerizm thats seen nowadays. just try a controlled spin or scratch with a massive drop in (right at the start of a breakdown or vocal)

Practice practice practice is your friend here, whatch youtube videos, just try over and over again whilst not being scared to dedicate your efforts in the same mix giving you chance to really home your ideas rather than just playing around lets call it.

Hope this gives you some help and good luck
    2 x Technics 1210's (mk3's), Xone 62, Denon 3500, TSP2, Traktor Kontrol S4, Midifighter, Macbook pro