need a MBP 13" Screen shot plz..

Default need a MBP 13" Screen shot plz..

..with TP2/TSP2 open and on 4 deck layout with 4 effect banks

*Deck size in "Full" please and no tempo fader's

Im looking at getting a 13" for portability and taking up less room in the booth but if I dont like the screen real estate then ill just stick with the good ol' 15"

Thanks in advance
    DJ'n since 02', Performing since 06', CD's - Timecode - Full Digital - Digital and External Hardware Experience

Tech Mentor

i was concerned about the screen real-estate when i picked up my mbp, but it's not that big of a deal just press the space bar when you need to pick a new track

I have the same concerns about the 13" MBP screen resolution and the processor... I want a 13" with 1680*1050 and the same processor as in the 15" MBP...

You can check how the resolution works on your 15" MBP by changing screen resolution in settings.
    www.discjockey.nu

Traktor Scratch Pro - MacBook Pro 13" - Midi Fighter 3D - Kontrol X1 - tma-1 - Pioneer CDJ-400
    Technics SL1210 MK2 - Allen & Heath Xone PX5

Quote Originally Posted by Invoke View Post
    i was concerned about the screen real-estate when i picked up my mbp, but it's not that big of a deal just press the space bar when you need to pick a new track
    Thanks a lot Invoke!! I wish there was a rep system on the forum

After seeing that pic and playing around with a reduced window, I think I should be alright.

Also I totally forgot about the space bar! lol

Although it will suck having to down size from a 15" (the perfect size imo), I think its manageable and worth it in the long run.
    DJ'n since 02', Performing since 06', CD's - Timecode - Full Digital - Digital and External Hardware Experience

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

If you open the little gridding panels and such, your fx panels hide to make room for these.

A 13" screen is good enough for gigging, has been for years

Tech Mentor

yeah imo the 13 is perfect, good size/performance ratio for giging. also it gets kinds heavy if you carry it around for a while, which makes me happy i didn't get the 15.

also using the spacebar to browse was a bit weird at first but ultimately makes more sense. it's almost like you have two pages one for playing tracks and another for browsing music. i like to think of the browse option kind of like a cd wallet. pick a track, mix it in, go back to cd wallet and pick a new one.
    Last edited by Invoke; 10-31-2011 at 04:31 AM.