Live mix I did with a metal drummer
    Tech Student

Default Live mix I did with a metal drummer

Live electo/dubstep mix I did at a blacklight party last month with a metal drummer, sadly we were running late and didnt have time to hook up all the equipment to record the drums, we will meet up again and rerecord it.

give it a listen and let me know what you think

here is a clip but you can only here the drums and cant see the crowd that was all painted up and going nuts
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/theraptor87#p/a/u/1/XbGK1EUw4gA"]theraptor87's Channel - YouTube[/ame]

Didnt hear the soundcloud part yet, but judging by the vid, that looks pretty damn awesome! good job doing something a bit different. =D

Tech Student

here is another mix we did together before the one i posted earlier

and video clip
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEExu...ayer_embedded#!

Tech Student

I am working on a new mix for a show we have coming up late November and it is an hour long set, any ideas on how to improve?

the first set (8/15) we did was thrown together a little last minute and I let the songs play out a little longer than i usually do so he would have time to learn it and I played a few more skrillex songs than normal cause he already knew them and would not have to learn as many songs in the short time we had to prepare

the second mix (9/17), i tried to throw in more songs and more build ups going mellow to hard and back again, starting with more of a hard electro and finishing with more dubstep and more tempo changes to keep the whole set intense and fresh.

the drummer told me he got some criticism that the build ups were too long and to try and keep it harder longer, i dont really think so personally but im going to try and cut them down a lil next time though for the hour long set it wont be as practical? Anyways, any criticisms or advice is much appreciated