Just like most posts in here, you probably won't listen to this...but you should ;)

Default Just like most posts in here, you probably won't listen to this...but you should ;)

Enjoy

Feedback Appreciated
    Last edited by Jester; 11-01-2011 at 10:23 PM.

Tech Mentor

My GF and I listened to the first 20 minutes of your mix on the laptop. Here's my feedback.

- Thanks for the proper soundcloud embed and download link. On the other hand, moar tracklistings = moar listens = moar feedbacks. On the third hand, I would have noticed that your mix had "Sexy And I Know It" on it and probably wouldn't have listened at all. God I hate that song.

- I don't really like the style of music you played in this mix. The tracks went together pretty ok for this type of thing, but the levels were often pretty off from one record to the next. There was also so much vocal stuff that it got pretty confused when you transitioned.

- My GF was working and I was trying to do stuff on the computer and your mix messed with our flow, so I turned it off early. Maybe I just wasn't in a party enough mood? 30 minutes is a reasonable speed for a mix, in general.

Thanks for posting, and keep at it!
    !!! AWESOMER !!!
    Remixes, DJ Mixes, Awesomeness @
    http://soundcloud.com/awesomer
    Chat With Us In (Unofficial) DJTT IRC @
    irc://irc.rizon.net/djtt