Vestax back in the UK
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Vestax back in the UK

I been looking like crazy for the last few weeks for UK stock of the VCI 100, and have had numerous let downs from uk suppliers; saying there is a problem with there being no uk supplier for vestax.

I came across this thread from a guy who it seems works for vestax, and says that as of yesterday Vestax is back in the UK

you can read the link here:

http://www.skratchlounge.com/index.php?showtopic=6364

feel positive about this

If you are looking for a VCI 100 try HTFR.com

guitar center's website is where i ordered mine. i believe that they ship mostly anywhere in the world?

These seem to be the cheapest I have found in the UK

http://www.decks.co.uk/products/vestax/vci100
    MacBook Pro 15" 2.0GHZ i7. Kontrol S4. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5. MidiFighter Classic. Aiaiai TMA-1.

Tech Wizard

At the tail end of last year the UK Vestax distributor went bust (or otherwise up the shitter) so you couldn't get anything. There was a couple of retailers who had some stock still though, but it appears according to that things should be flowing again properly soon.

And yeah decks.co.uk will be the cheapest most likely, although sometimes djstore.com has things like a pound cheaper. I've used both stores before and they are both excellent in terms of service and delivery.

Tech Wizard

oh and if you wish you can get the black VCI from HTFR but its £369 as opposed to £335 and also be aware that is NOT the same as the Ean Golden black VCI. Its exactly the same as the silver VCI except the metal is black and the knobs faders are black. Also I've heard the buttons are slightly different but I'm not sure. At any rate it would be much better in my opinion to get a standard silver VCI and upgrade it with overlays, knobs/faders and firmware from DJTT.

Default Cheap deals

I live in Birmingham quite close to hard to find In the shop they have about half a dozen VCI 100's in a sale for £280 brand new which I thought was quite a good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Slackman25 View Post
    I live in Birmingham quite close to hard to find In the shop they have about half a dozen VCI 100's in a sale for £280 brand new which I thought was quite a good deal.
    I asked them to do a price match with decks.co.uk and HTFR said they couldnt do the VCI 100 at £335 as there was no margin on it

But bloody hell £280 is a good deal
    MacBook Pro 15" 2.0GHZ i7. Kontrol S4. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5. MidiFighter Classic. Aiaiai TMA-1.

Quote Originally Posted by Slackman25 View Post
    Fook ... Bargain ??? Are they old Firmware or new 1.2's ?

Birmingham hey ... been to the Que club since it reopened? What a Venue !!!

i'm about to pop down there (live in birmingham) in an hour or two, I'll let you guys know what the deal is!

edit: just got off the phone with the sales rep, and it seems to be an in-store discount only! i'll keep ya posted!
    Last edited by haangout; 03-12-2009 at 07:33 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast