Bizarre MF Classic (plus IG) issues with Traktor
    Tech Wizard

Default Bizarre MF Classic (plus IG) issues with Traktor

I use a MF Classic (with IG) with an S4 with Traktor Pro 2--sometimes when i plug in the MF (and make sure it's secure) it works perfectly and sometimes I can't do anything with it. There are times where unplugging and replugging it will solve the issues, and times when it won't. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Is there a surefire way to get it to boot/work properly every single time? My S4 loads properly every single time without needing to go through such a mess. I don't know what I am doing wrong with the MF.

Thanks guys.
    Mod Club Saturdays Resident, Toronto
    MBP * Traktor Kontrol S4 * Midi Fighter Classic * Traktor 2 * Ableton * Launchpad
    facebook

Tech Wizard

I've tried flashing the firmware and deleting the mapping/reinstalling the new mapping, i have up to date everything---it will work for 30 minutes and then it will fail again. Can someone (from DJTT or otherwise) can help with this? Is the hardware defective? It's only four or five months old and i've been having issues for the past month.
    Mod Club Saturdays Resident, Toronto
    MBP * Traktor Kontrol S4 * Midi Fighter Classic * Traktor 2 * Ableton * Launchpad
    facebook

Contact DJTT support
    2x Technics 1200's - Xone 92 -
    MidiFighter Classic x2 - TSP2 - Audio 10 - Black MacBook