audio 6 or audio 10?

Default audio 6 or audio 10?

I'm a bit stuck here looked everywhere for a clear answer, but don't find it.

Want to go back to two deck setup with traktor scratchpro 2 and sample decks.

so my db4 is coming in and still not certified, what would be my best option to mimic a bit of my s4 style.

Set up: db4 mixer, two denon 3700's for decks and a kontrol X1 for sample decks, to get use of spinning platters i'll need an audio interface.

I would say, audio 6 would be ok, but if i look at the audio 6 it has 3 stereo outputs so 2 for the decks, that would leave me one for sample decks on my mixer. So one mixer channel would be unused, is it possible to get sample decks work like over two channels like the s4 with audio 6? (make any sense?)

I will buy upgrade traktor scratch pro package for the s4, cheapest option and separate audio interface (bonus extra traktor pro 2 copy i could sell).
    Last edited by souldancer; 11-02-2011 at 12:49 PM.
    http://soundcloud.com/thom-b/
    2011-04-14-the-corners-of-my

KONTROL S8, 2x KONTROL D2, XONE DB4, traktor audio 10, kontrol x1, pioneer hdj 2000, software traktor scratch pro 2 & ableton suite 9

if you've got a db4 on the way and have denon 3700's, shell out a little more for the audio 10. you're already $5000 deep dude. the reason sample decks appear to be split over two channels on the s4 is because its mixed internally and all the audio is coming from one output - but you've got faders for control over the decks so it doesn't feel like its all on the same channel.

someone correct me if i'm wrong on that.

Yeah get the audio 10, why cut corners when you're that deep in.
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

You might be right, luckily i'm not that deep in, Got a friend that is a dealer in audio equipment so that helps. But yeah it's still a whole investment.

So audio 6 will not be able to give 4 channel mixer output. What i already thought.

Anyhow thanks for the replies.
    http://soundcloud.com/thom-b/
    2011-04-14-the-corners-of-my

KONTROL S8, 2x KONTROL D2, XONE DB4, traktor audio 10, kontrol x1, pioneer hdj 2000, software traktor scratch pro 2 & ableton suite 9