Welcome to Show your Setup - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I just want the forum title fixed...
    The xwax Thread! - The minimal open source DVS for Linux!
    Reddit's /r/DJs! - Another great DJ community!

Uh, what's wrong with the title?

@Luconia - why so shy? Just let it all hang out. No one will laugh. I promise.

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

because i dont have an S4 or Midifighter :P
    I dont have a DVS too! only Mixtrack with the Traktor LE
    Quote Originally Posted by scamo View Post
    Uh, what's wrong with the title?

@Luconia - why so shy? Just let it all hang out. No one will laugh. I promise.

scamo

Problem with the title is that is says "set up" not "setup" like all the posts do (including official stickies) and it isn't capitalised the same way as the other subforums are.
    The xwax Thread! - The minimal open source DVS for Linux!
    Reddit's /r/DJs! - Another great DJ community!

Something with vinegar....
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Guys, To get bigger pics in your posts don't post your images as attachments, Use the [img] tags. That way your pic will come up full size. Churr
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Actually, you can use them as attachments, you just have to post them "inline" and once they are in the WYSIWYG editor, double click on the image. You'll see a pop-up which shows you some image preferences and one is what size you want to show the image in the final post. Here is an example.

IMG_3452klein.jpgSMALL
    IMG_3455klein.jpgMEDIUMIMG_3454klein.jpgLARGE

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    Hi and welcome.

This forum is all about showing off your setup.
    Any user may open a thread in which he or she will keep the rest of the DJTT community up to date about the gear that is used, why this gear was chosen and what was done to overcome obstacles along the way.

This will also give everybody a nice historical overview of how one's setup has evolved over the years, which is always cool to look into.

Rules of Engagement
    The way this is going down is as followed:
    Users open a single thread in which they start logging about their gear and the way it's set up.
    Threads will all be named the same ie: [Your Name's Setup] no additional symbols to make your setup stand out.
    Other users will be able to ask questions about the setups within the threads themselves.

Keep up with the Sticky!
    The DJTT mods and admins will try to keep up with the booths/setups and round pictures up in a single thread in which only the mods and admins can post.
    This way the users will be able to quickly flick through the updates posted in this forum.

Is this it?! Nope there's more!
    Every month we will select a booth/setup to be featured on the blog. We will conduct a short interview and try to get some high res images of the booth.

History of 'Show your setup' - a.k.a. the retired threads
    Show your setup - created by corporation
    Show Your Setup Part II

So let's get cracking and make this wonderful!
    Bump.

Keep your titles short folks. My editing finger is getting itchy.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Default Hi! I'm the new incorporation!

Hello everybody! I'm Mikki Dj, and I'm the first time in this blog, thanks for the suport, and I hope to help in any way possible. Thank you very much for everything!

Reminder: One setup thread per member please. Multiple threads will be merged.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast