[RS002] Restricted Sessions Studio 2 - tekki - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

sweet HDJ-2000s! How much ya get em for? And what are your thoughts on the HDJ-500?
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

excelent use of that PS3 box.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Quote Originally Posted by Otacon View Post
    sweet HDJ-2000s! How much ya get em for? And what are your thoughts on the HDJ-500?
    I got them for €150,- so you can see why I am so chuffed about them!

The HDJ-500s are awesome, though a bit lacking on the durability part. Had multiple reports on peoples headbands breaking up on them.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ JesC View Post
    excelent use of that PS3 box.
    True!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Though I still need to find me an awesome solution for raising my MacBook Pro, as that a PS3 box or the current laptop stand I got are not sufficient enough.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Short update:
    Got my Mackie MR5 Active Monitors, now I need to properly place them: Bassreflex and height of tweeter positioning. This will happen after I have taken care of a few other items.

So professional T !
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Thanks bruv', serious tunage means serious desks, right?

So the padding at the back, is it for acoustics or to protect the wall from excessive headbanging?
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Both, preferably!

Up until this point it has proven it's value.

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    This was the eventual result. (picture was taken during my recording of the 2nd Techno/TechHouse Mix train, which was finished first.
    Where do you use the second display for?
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast