[RS002] Restricted Sessions Studio 2 - tekki - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Sorry for the late answer, used it to monitor the recording in Audacity. (Screen was hooked up to the desktop PC on the left)
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Will you look at that.... Capita!

These will fit nicely to the Ekby Amund:

Pre- Drilling for the last Capitas.

Here's the result for the time being. Let's get back to the sun!

I will post better quality pictures when I'm done.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Nice shots!
    I was just wondering if you already mentionned the name of your little drum machine on your desk in the lower right corner?
    Are you using it for your DJ sets or just for production and is it a good choice?
    The NI trio - Traktor Kontrol S4 - Maschine - Komplete - and some more gear...

Thanks!

The drum machine is a Roland MC-303. It's cheap as chips, and features sounds of the legendary TR-606, TR-808, TR-909 and the TB-303.
    Even though it's supposed to be a ROMpler, it is fun to work with.

When I am in full control of it, and I can tell it how and what it is supposed to do, I will incorporate it into my DJ sets like many nowadays use Maschine or how Jeff Mills uses his TR-909.
    Until that moment I intend to use it as a drum computer for my productions.

Sounds cool!
    Even if it's been cheap as chips it's nice to have a drum machine in my opinion. I own a Maschine which is super dope but sometimes I miss some stand-alone functionality.
    And the same here: Still much stuff to learn about Maschine so that it's not yet been in use in a DJ set.
    The NI trio - Traktor Kontrol S4 - Maschine - Komplete - and some more gear...

Yeah, I've bought it around €100,- but the sounds are authentic enough.

It seems my pictures have gone haywire since I dropped my old website domain.

Here's the gig setup:

It shows:
    • MacBook Pro
    • Reloop RMX-30 Blackfire Edition
    • Pioneer HDJ2000
    • Native Instruments Kontrol S4
    • DJTT MIDIfighter, designed by midifidler!

Up till this time no complete shot of the production studio. I do have separate pictures of:

The view

Roland MC-303

Mackie MR-5

Behringer BCR2000

And yeah, just because I can't get enough:

The Kontrol S4 and HDJ2000 in a stylish shot

The same goes for the MIDIfighter

looking good tekki!!!

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

Thanks bro'!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast