Indie/ Rock/ Alternative

Default Indie/ Rock/ Alternative

Recently i have started playing in a Indie/ Rock/ Alternative room in one of the night clubs that i also have a regular main room residency at. Its being going well the last couple of weeks. But im looking to get more into mixing the genres better anybody got any mixes i could listen to or links to mixes?

Please and thanks.
    I play everything Indie/ Rock/ HipHop/ Cheese/ Electro/ Dubstep and anything that sounds good

Tsp 1.7/ Tsp 2/ Sony vaio Win 7 4gb Ram / Macbook Pro 13 inch (Main machine) /vci 100 se/ mixdeck/ audio 8/ technics rph headphones/ Custom xBox Controller/ Akai Lpd8

Same thing I've been looking out for lately aswell, I've been playing that sort of music for a while now but wanted some fresh ideas, I found this guy has some awesome mixes, think he is one of the propaganda residents http://www.andytokyo.co.uk/

He's inspired me to pull my finger out and start learning Ableton
    MacBook Pro 15" 2.0GHZ i7. Kontrol S4. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5. MidiFighter Classic. Aiaiai TMA-1.

Cheers dude but i have all his stuff ya he blends some tracks really nice.
    I play everything Indie/ Rock/ HipHop/ Cheese/ Electro/ Dubstep and anything that sounds good

Tsp 1.7/ Tsp 2/ Sony vaio Win 7 4gb Ram / Macbook Pro 13 inch (Main machine) /vci 100 se/ mixdeck/ audio 8/ technics rph headphones/ Custom xBox Controller/ Akai Lpd8