**Novation Twitch with the new DJTT Knobs & Faders**
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default **Novation Twitch with the new DJTT Knobs & Faders**

Hey guys, so for all the Novation Twitch owners out there who are thinking about modding their Twitch's with the new DJTT knobs and faders, how do you think they will fit?

I was looking into getting some to mod out my Twitch, but I'm worried about how well the knobs will fit?

On the DJTT store page it says "Knobs sit high on controller"

So does that mean it wouldn't be a good fit, or maybe it wouldn't look or feel too good? I don't want to spend $$$ and then it doesn't look or feel good.

So what do you think? Yes or No?
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Quote Originally Posted by kevz718 View Post
    Give me a few days and ill let u know.. Twitch's knobs are kinda crappy so i imagine anything will be better.. I think that basically they will just not be exactly flush with the surface but should still work and feel great.

If u can wait, my order should be here this week and i will be testing them on pretty much all my gear (twitch included).
    OK cool man, keep us posted and updated! Cheers.
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Thanks for posting back with pics so quick!

So I see what you mean about the EQ knobs, def not a good fit.

I think the faders look good, so I'll probably be getting some for the Twitch, but thats it I think.

I do agree with you, the knobs on the Twitch are not the best compared to other controllers, but they will have to do hey.

In the meantime I'll be placing my order for some knobs for my X1.

Thanks again!

Tech Mentor

Did you order any of the fatter knobs? I was thinking one on the filter would be nice.
    mk128, maschine, oxygen25, firewire 410, ableton suite 8

Tech Student

Do the fader knobs make the faders tighter or more smooth? In my opinion the original faders on the twitch are a bit too loose and flimsy.

Tech Mentor

I just wanted to get an idea of how well a fatter knob is spaced with the filter knob (trim knob on the default mapping). If you could let me know that's be awesome.
    mk128, maschine, oxygen25, firewire 410, ableton suite 8

Tech Student

Okay that makes me feel better. I was doing a gig and I turned around and the force from my jacket zipper hitting the fader moved it from deck A to deck B -_-

Hey guys, just got new knobs for my Twitch.....here is the link

http://www.tme.eu/en/details/gw15b/s...sistors-knobs/

These feel GREAT, they are slightly wider than the originals and fit flush, definately not as cool as DJTTs of course but they are a straight fit, no modding needed.

Also added some padding on the faders for a better feel.....Has anyone changed the volume faders with better ones??? Link would be very appreciated......

[IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Tech Student

Love the pictures. I was wondering about how I should go about getting the original faders off the twitch. Do I just pull it off, or is there a technique to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Keatsy View Post
    Love the pictures. I was wondering about how I should go about getting the original faders off the twitch. Do I just pull it off, or is there a technique to it?
    Hey, they just come off, be careful and try to apply even leverage to avoid bending the metal.......

Since im modding it I thought id give it some color, im not 100% sure about the camo yet and i still need to add labels......

[IMG]

[IMG]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast