High Res Traktor Controllers
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default High Res Traktor Controllers

Ok,

So in the world right now as we speak... are the only 3 traktor controllers that have high res jogs and faders the S4, S2 and VCI-100SE FW 1.4 cause of an ingenious firmware hack?

Or has there been any development in midi communication with any other devices ie the denon / pioneer / etc?
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Guru

What do you consider "high rez"?

Tech Mentor

I think he means like High Definition jog, and faders. lol.

sounds about right

DDJT1 has high resolution jogs and faders
    Cheers!
    | 13" rMBP | KORG ZERO4 | NOVATION TWITCH | 2 X CDJ-200 | KONTROL X1 |

The Denon SC-200 has a really long-throw pitchfader, and I hear it works great after the firmware update ( I recall reading that it was fairly wonky before).
    iŽll quote you in 5 years and we both will have a good laugh while we are at this awsome dj battle on mars trying to finally beat the damned 1000 armed alien squid "dj squid master". his routines are sick!

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dj_4-$hure View Post
    I think he means like High Definition jog, and faders. lol.
    I get it. What I mean is how many counts of resolution does he consider to be high resolution? The question he asked is open ended - it's like asking how many sports cars there are. It's just marketing bullshit without some kind of definition.

For instance, there are LOTS of "high resolution" platter controllers out there if out definition is "over a thousand counts of resolution".

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by nem0nic View Post
    I get it. What I mean is how many counts of resolution does he consider to be high resolution? The question he asked is open ended - it's like asking how many sports cars there are. It's just marketing bullshit without some kind of definition.

For instance, there are LOTS of "high resolution" platter controllers out there if out definition is "over a thousand counts of resolution".
    Yeah, I know I was just jk brother!

I got Maschine to send hi-res pitchbend messages to Traktor, although I don't think I could do anything useful with them. I guess 'hi-res' in this context is anything above the standard 128 MIDI steps.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by nem0nic View Post

High resolution = higher than regular midi. So more than 128 values. (oh wait that's 80 in hex. How did I never notice that before?)
    The xwax Thread! - The minimal open source DVS for Linux!
    Reddit's /r/DJs! - Another great DJ community!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast