30min Progressive House
    Tech Wizard

Default 30min Progressive House

Last edited by Keymer; 08-12-2022 at 08:28 PM.

This is really not one of my favourite styles at all. but that aside, i gave this a listen anyways.

Just looking at the tracklist, it looks very generic. I would dig a little deeper to find tracks that stand out a bit more, in turn this will make your mixes and you stand out a bit more. dont get lazy and just pick stuff because it is popular.

The overall feel of the mix is all over the place, doesnt have a good flow at all. its really randomly picked tracks without any thought put into it whatsoever. its ok to kinda pick tracks at random, if you really know your tracks inside and out. For the most part, the transitions were not very good, you have to find better spots in the tracks to start the next track. i know sometimes you got away with some of the transitions by using the loop out and echo out. =) Dont get lazy by using echo out on progressive mixes, its called pogressive for a reason.

sorry if this was a bit harsh, but if you ask for feedback you may not get the feedback you wanted. keep at it and hopefully your next mix will be even better!

Edit: i only really heard about half the mix, then i kinda just started skipping around a bit checking the transitions.